I guess I will just pick up where I left off... During the first part of December Santa comes through our neighborhood on a fire truck, here are a few pictures of the Liam waiting for him to come. Gavin of course was sick so he was still in bed sleeping. It was FREEZING that day so Santa stayed inside the firetruck.
Friday, February 20, 2009
December 2008
So I am finally updating everybody, Things have been pretty hectic since Christmas. I spent the week of new years and Jason's birthday in the hospital. Shortly after coming home Gavin was in the hospital again with pneumonia and Liam had ear infections. We've all taken turns getting sick since then, Good times.
I guess I will just pick up where I left off... During the first part of December Santa comes through our neighborhood on a fire truck, here are a few pictures of the Liam waiting for him to come. Gavin of course was sick so he was still in bed sleeping. It was FREEZING that day so Santa stayed inside the firetruck.

I guess I will just pick up where I left off... During the first part of December Santa comes through our neighborhood on a fire truck, here are a few pictures of the Liam waiting for him to come. Gavin of course was sick so he was still in bed sleeping. It was FREEZING that day so Santa stayed inside the firetruck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment