So last night Gavin woke up with a pretty bad cold, he couldn't breathe and we had to give him a breathing treatment. It was a pretty rough night for all, then this morning he told me that he had to poop and was on his way to the bathroom. He didn't make it all the way, some had slipped out. After he finished the job in the bathroom he came to tell me that he pooped on the floor. When I asked him where, he tried to point it out but it was making him sick and he threw up all over the carpet. I cleaned up the throw up and asked him again to show me where the poop was but it was nowhere to be found, India our dog ate it. When Gavin found out India ate it, he just couldn't handle it and threw up again.
Good times. What is sad is that things like this happen quite frequently at our house, I'm not kidding :)
Friday, December 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ewww! Gross! Poor Gavin.
Ahhh how cute. The doggie cleaned up for you.
Post a Comment