Friday, February 20, 2009

Jan/Feb 2009

That pretty much brings us up to speed. Like I said, most of January was spent in the hospital and now I only have 6 days until Baby Nemo comes. Since I have to have a c-section I get to have her a week early. My Dr just called me yesterday and asked if the 26th would work instead of the 27th. Of course it will, at this point the sooner the better. Jason is trying to convince me to wait, but I am SO ready to have her.
However, we still aren't sure what to name her. If Gavin has his way it will be Nemo :)

1 comments:

Jacqueline Mohamed said...

So sorry about the hospital stay! Good luck with the c-section, hope all goes well. All I can say is enjoy your sleep right now because here you go again!!!!

Post a Comment