Jason dressed up for his work halloween party which he never participates in.... This isn't a very good picture but it is the only one I've got. Isn't Jason quite the vixen as Goldilocks? It got him a $50 gift card :)
This is our little "Sheckle" Gavin. He loves flying in airplanes, dinosaurs, sports and his friends. Oh and he is a "Girl Lover" too. He is quite the ladies man!
Liam
Baby Brother
This is Liam - he loves his big brother and baby sister, and loves to tease them even more. He is one of the most affectionate little boys I have ever been around.
Baby Nemo
Baby Nemo
Olivia is getting so big, she LOVES her big brothers and is definitely Daddy's girl! She is the little princess and lets everyone around her know that.
2 comments:
I have heard of role play, but What do you two do over there?!! jk!
LOL! Totally hawt! What a good sport...it's a stuggle to get Lyle to dress up in a boys costume, let alone a girls!
Post a Comment