We aren't sure what to name our newest addition... Gavin has told us from the time that I found out I was pregnant that I was having a baby girl and her name is Nemo. It's a good thing we have some time to think of other names before she is born.
This is our little "Sheckle" Gavin. He loves flying in airplanes, dinosaurs, sports and his friends. Oh and he is a "Girl Lover" too. He is quite the ladies man!
Liam
Baby Brother
This is Liam - he loves his big brother and baby sister, and loves to tease them even more. He is one of the most affectionate little boys I have ever been around.
Baby Nemo
Baby Nemo
Olivia is getting so big, she LOVES her big brothers and is definitely Daddy's girl! She is the little princess and lets everyone around her know that.
2 comments:
WOw those are great pictures!! Those would have been awsome to see in 4d too!
Congratulations!
Post a Comment