Friday, November 7, 2008

Pics of Gavin and Liam Nov 2008

I finally took Liam to get his 1 year old pictures even though he is 15 months old. He did not want to cooperate and I'm surprised they were able to get any pictures that weren't completely blurred. Check out Liam's crazy curls, I love them!










7 comments:

Jamie said...

Those pictures really made me realize that Gavin looks just like you and Liam looks just like Jason! So cute!

Jamie said...

I love "Baby Nemo" picture! I found this website of what the name Nemo means. It is a boy Hawaiian name meaning "nobody" But look at the bright side, it isn't in the top 100 list, and you guys love Hawaii!

Lyndee W. said...

Your boys are always so well dressed. Very in style. Cute pics!

Janet said...

Holly Frijoles! Those pics are so cute. I can't believe how old Liam is.

Jacqueline Mohamed said...

Okay, those are precious pictures! Your boys are so cute and they are going to love their new baby sister I'm sure! You need another girl in the family to even out the numbers a little!!!

Jamie said...

how was your trip? How are you feeling?! If you need anything PLEASE let me help you out!! I would love to!

Jamie said...

How was Disney World?!

Post a Comment