This is our little "Sheckle" Gavin. He loves flying in airplanes, dinosaurs, sports and his friends. Oh and he is a "Girl Lover" too. He is quite the ladies man!
Liam
Baby Brother
This is Liam - he loves his big brother and baby sister, and loves to tease them even more. He is one of the most affectionate little boys I have ever been around.
Baby Nemo
Baby Nemo
Olivia is getting so big, she LOVES her big brothers and is definitely Daddy's girl! She is the little princess and lets everyone around her know that.
3 comments:
I'm so jealous you guys get to travel! Take it while you can...3 kids will send you for a loop! I can say that now that you are committed!
Oh look at you!! Big time traveller!! You suck! You should have come to Hawaii instead!
Holy crap! Prague! Lucky!
Post a Comment